To "Bridge the Gap Between Healthcare and Fitness" by providing forums to educate fitness professionals to work cooperatively with medical professionals to develop safe and effective fitness and conditioning programs for clients with musculoskeletal, neurological, metabolic and cardiovascular conditions. The effectiveness of these fitness programs is based on functional outcome measures universally understood by medical professionals, fitness professionals, and insurance carriers. The goal is to make medical exercise training the next logical step for clients and medical professionals after discharge from physical therapy, chiropractic and/or medical care.
Certification Renewal Details
Certification Renewal Requirements
Certification Renewal Documents
Pre-2012 MES, PRCS & MEPD Renewals
Medical Exercise Professional Ethics Training
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about the PRCS certification.
What do I need to renew my certification?
- Copy of MES or PRCS certificate
- Completed certification renewal form
- Completed observation hours form (if you use observation hours)
- Copies of your workshop completion certificates
- $50 renewal fee or $100 reinstatement fee
- Complete the Medical Exercise Professional Ethics Training