To "Bridge the Gap Between Healthcare and Fitness" by providing forums to educate fitness professionals to work cooperatively with medical professionals to develop safe and effective fitness and conditioning programs for clients with musculoskeletal, neurological, metabolic, and cardiovascular conditions. The effectiveness of these fitness programs is based on functional outcome measures universally understood by medical professionals, fitness professionals, and insurance carriers. The goal is to make medical exercise training the next logical step for clients and medical professionals after discharge from physical therapy, chiropractic, and medical care.
Jumpstart Coaching Sessions
Register Now!! - Start building your practice!!
Click the button below and get started today!!
|Laying the Foundation
|Establishing a Marketing Plan
|Preparing to Attract Referrals
|Getting Your Foot in the Door
|Developing Medical Exercise Practice Systems and Solutions
|Becoming the “Medical Exercise Expert” in Your Community
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about the MES On-site workshop.
What will Jumpstart do for me?
In the 29 years since introducing the first medical exercise/post-rehab certification, Dr. Mike has helped thousands of medical exercise professionals get started building successful practices. Medical Exercise Jumpstart will settle all your doubts, fears, and uncertainty about starting your MET practice. Medical exercise training is the wave of the future. Get started now and lay the groundwork for a thriving practice.
Medical Exercise Jumpstart is designed for every Medical Exercise Specialist and Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist that wants to build his or her own MET practice. Whether you work as a staff trainer or manager in a health club; train in clients’ homes or own a fitness facility, Medical Exercise Jumpstart has everything you need to start building your MET practice.
What is included in Jumpstart?
The Medical Exercise Jumpstart consists of six weekly live webinars and two one-on-one LIVE strategy coaching sessions with Dr Mike. Each session will discuss points noted above. The 60-minute coaching sessions with Dr Mike will allow you to specifically focus on the needs of your practice. The coaching sessions are recorded and available for your listening pleasure later. Each Jumpstart participant receives access to the Jumpstart members site and the MedXPRO Practice Checklist (and video training).
Register now and take advantage of this opportunity to build your MET practice. Jumpstart is priced so low you can’t afford to pass it up. Register now for only $399, get everything mentioned and start building your practice. Begin “Bridging the Gap Between Healthcare and Fitness” by building your MET practice! There are huge opportunities for medical exercise/post rehab professionals….get started today!!
Why should I build an MET practice?
Yes, it’s true! All this is included in the Medical Exercise Jumpstart. Just as the MES and PRCS workshops gave you the skills to manage MET clients, Medical Exercise Jumpstart will give you the knowledge to build your practice. Think about it…your own medical exercise training practice. Owning a MET practice will allow you to establish an income so you no longer worry about monthly bills and build the lifestyle you want. As a MET practice owner you will also impact the lives of many clients. As you build your practice you can help your clients live better and healthier lives. You can also work with medical professionals to manage a wide range of MET clients. Finally, you can stand out in the crowd of personal trainers as a MEDICAL EXERCISE PROFESSIONAL.
Why should I join Jumpstart?
If have you asked yourself these questions about your MET practice, then you need a JUMPSTART to build a successful and profitable medical exercise/post rehab business? The Medical Exercise Jumpstart program is exactly what you need. Medical Exercise Jumpstart is the brainchild of Dr. Michael Jones, the founder and developer of the Medical Exercise Specialist and Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist certifications.
What will I learn in Jumpstart?
- How to establish goals and expectations for your MET practice. These goals include the types of clients and how many you want to see? Do you want to work for yourself or a fitness facility? What hours do you want to work? How much will you charge?
- How to clearly articulate your services, role and scope of practice as a medical exercise professional to medical professionals and clients.
- How to develop a medical referral target marketing list of physicians, physical therapists and/or chiropractors.
- How to package your MET services to attract the interest of and referrals from physicians.
- How to write effective introductory and follow up letters to medical professionals.
- To establish appropriate pricing for MET services to maximize profits.
- To identify the appropriate equipment to build a successful medical exercise practice.
- To differentiate and separate your services and skills as a medical exercise professional from the personal trainer.
- To develop an effective presentation to physicians introducing medical exercise programming and it’s benefits to the physician’s practice and patients.
- To identify opportunities to promote medical exercise training services to local employers and businesses in your community.
- To develop presentations for medical professionals and support groups to attract clients and referrals.
- To develop a marketing plan to establish a referral network including physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, nurses, massage therapists and insurance carriers.
- How to establish strong referral relationships with physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and physicians.