Making the transition from personal training to medical exercise training (MET) can take time. Over the last 25 years we have identified 6 keys to making a successful transition to medical exercise training. In this video Dr Mike reviews these 6 keys. The 6 keys are:
1. Stop Thinking Like a Fitness Professional
2. You Have Expertise Medical Professionals Need
3. Seek More Medical Continuing Education
4.Find a Physician or Therapist as a Mentor
5. You Have the Key to Function......EXERCISE!!
6. Medical Exercise Training is ALL About FUNCTION!!
Please share your thoughts on the keys for your transition to MET.
Build your practice with tips learned over 28+ years teaching MedXPROs around the world!!
Please enter your name and email address to receive METI updates and information.