Hello Medical Exercise Professional,
The next two decades will see the need for Medical Exercise Specialists (MES) grow and utilization Medical Exercise Training (MET) become recognized and accepted by medical professionals. MET is an important component in the management of chronic medical conditions. PostRehab.com provides the most comprehensive educational and certification programs for medical exercise professionals in the world to develop safe and effective medical exercise training programs.
We offer the internationally known Medical Exercise Program Director, Medical Exercise Specialist and Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist certifications. These programs are now available online through our Medical Exercise Specialist Training (MEST) series. The MEST program consists of 50 lessons with detailed clinical anatomy training, medical exercise protocols and medical exercise (MET) case studies and marketing/business development lessons.
MEST lesson titles range from “The Role of the Medical Exercise Professional” to “Medical Exercise Guidelines/Protocols for the Spine” to “Multiple Streams of Income” to Medical Exercise Foundations”. Each lesson contains training tips and secrets we have gathered over the last 25 years to help you better manage your clients and build a successful practice. During those 25 years we helped many medical exercise professionals develop specific conditioning programs for their challenging clients as well as helping them establish profitable and successful MET practices.
We took the best of these experiences and strategies and added them to the MEST lessons. We guarantee these new lessons will give you everything you need to manage a wide range of medically based clients with exercise and lay the foundation for a strong practice.
What’s included in a Medical Exercise Specialist Training lesson?
The 50 MEST lessons range in length from 20 – 90 minutes. Each lesson has lesson guides, checklists and even the MEST lesson video is downloadable. This allows you to learn while you’re in the office, at home or even during your commute to work. The MEST format makes it easy for you to absorb, understand and apply medical exercise guidelines and techniques immediately to your clients and practice.
The MEST is affordable!!
We’ve made the MEST even more affordable. We realize building a successful practice is costly and time consuming. With our MEST Standard option each month you will receive 4 MEST lessons for only $99/month. Using the standard option’s monthly payment option you can complete the MES or PRCS workshops and not be financially stressed. That’s just $24.70 per lesson.
If you like a faster pace, you may opt for our MES - Accelerated option and download all 50 lessons for only $995.These delivery options allow you to select the method of learning and payment that works best for you.
Become a Medical Exercise Specialist
Certification as a Medical Exercise Specialist requires completion of all MEST lessons and quizzes. The standard approach (4 lessons/mth for only $99) requires one year for completion. The accelerated MES option allows you to move through the program as quickly as you want. Register for the ‘Accelerated MES Program’ and receive 4 bonuses: 1) PREPS – Post Rehab Exercise Protocol Manual, 2) Bonus MEST lessons, 3) Access to MEST monthly Q & A teleseminar, and 4) a 90-minute medical exercise marketing/business coaching session to grow your practice. Each MES option includes the MES Final Exam. Pass the final MES exam and become a Medical Exercise Specialist.
Become a Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist
To obtain the Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist (PRCS) certification you must complete 33 selected MEST lessons and pass the PRCS final examination. The PRCS certification serves as an entry-level post rehab certification for fitness professionals. The PRCS training is not as extensive as the MES.
The lessons marked with the (*) are part of the PRCS program. It any point during your PRCS program you may upgrade your registration to obtain the MES certification.
A PRCS lesson may be accessed weekly using the PRCS Standard option. Using the monthly payment option you can complete the PRCS in 7 months. Or you may opt for the accelerated PRCS option and download all the PRCS lessons for only $597. Register for the ‘Accelerated PRCS Program’ and receive 2 bonuses: 1) a 90-minute medical exercise marketing/business coaching session to grow your practice and 2) access to two MEST bonus lessons. The PRCS Track options include the PRCS Final Exam. Pass the final PRCS exam and become a Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist.
What are the MEST lessons like?
If you are thinking of possibly becoming a MES or PRCS – you’re in for a treat!! The MES and PRCS are considered the “gold standards” for medical exercise professionals. The MEST lessons provide detailed step-by-step approach to review clinical anatomy/pathology, medical exercise training guidelines, exercise techniques as well as marketing approaches. Each of the 50 lessons below is included in the Medical Exercise Specialist Track. 33 of the MEST lessons are included in the PRCS Track. The list of MEST lesson titles are noted below:
1. Medical Exercise Opportunities, Income and the Future *
2. Scope of Practice and Role of the MES and PRCS *
3. Medical Exercise Foundations – Pt I *
4. Medical Exercise Foundations – Pt 2 *
5. 6 Keys to Medical Exercise Program Design *
6. Clinical Anatomy and Pathology of the Shoulder *
7. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines of the Shoulder – Pt 1 *
8. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines of the Shoulder – Pt 2 *
9. Medical Exercise Screening of the Shoulder
10. Medical Exercise Case Studies of the Shoulder
11. Medical Exercise Techniques for the Shoulder
12. Clinical Anatomy and Pathology of the Elbow, Wrist & Hand *
13. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines for the Elbow, Wrist & Hand *
14. Medical Exercise Screening of the Elbow, Wrist and Hand
15. Medical Exercise Techniques for the Elbow, Wrist & Hand
16. Medical Exercise Case Studies of the Elbow, Wrist & Hand
17. Clinical Anatomy and Pathology of the Lumbar Spine *
18. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines for the Lumbar Spine – Pt 2*
18A. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines for the Lumbar Spine – Pt 2*
18B: Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines for the Cervical Spine *
19. Medical Exercise Screening of the Lumbar Spine
20. Medical Exercise Techniques for the Lumbar Spine
21. Medical Exercise Case Studies for the Lumbar Spine
22. Clinical Anatomy and Pathology of the Hip *
23. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines for the Hip *
24. Medical Exercise Screening for the Hip
25. Medical Exercise Techniques for the Hip
26. Medical Exercise Case Studies for the Hip
27. Clinical Anatomy/Pathology for the Knee *
28. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines for the Knee *
29. Medical Exercise Screening for the Knee
30. Medical Exercise Techniques for the Knee
31. Medical Exercise Case Studies for the Knee
32. Clinical Anatomy/Pathology of the Ankle/Foot *
33. Medical Exercise Protocols/Guidelines of the Ankle/Foot *
34. Medical Exercise Techniques for the Ankle/Foot
35. Medical Exercise Screening Foot/Ankle
36. Medical Exercise Case Studies Foot/Ankle
37. Medical Exercise Management of Diabetes *
38. Medical Exercise Management of Hypertension *
39. Medical Exercise Management of CVA, MS, and Parkinson’s disease *
40. Medical Exercise Management of Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis and Fibromyalgia *
41. Medical Communication – Report Writing, Documentation, and Medical Terminology
42. Musculoskeletal Screening *
43. Functional Assessment Scales *
44. Medical Exercise Skills Checklist *
45. Medical Exercise Equipment, Staffing and Education
46. Keys to Building a Profitable and Successful Post Rehab Practice
47. Marketing Your Medical Exercise Practice
48. Medical Exercise Profits – Referrals, Fees & Insurance Reimbursement
49. Multiple Streams of Medical Exercise Income *
50. MES/PRCS Exam Review and Procedures *
Bonus Lesson 1: MET Pre-Exercise Checklist (MES & PRCS Accelerated Bonus)
Bonus Lesson 2: Post Rehab Exercise Techniques – (MES & PRCS Accelerated Bonus)
Bonus Lesson 3: Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) – (MES Accelerated Bonus)
Bonus Lesson 4: Spinal Stabilization Techniques – (MES Accelerated Bonus)
(*) Indicates lessons included in PRCS Track
How do I complete the MEST program?
Here’s how it works – the MEST program has 50 lessons. Each lesson has an accompanying video, lesson guide and a lesson quiz. Simple download the components of the lesson, review the lesson, and complete the lesson quiz. Each week you will receive a new MEST lesson.
How do I register for the MEST program?
Register now for the certification of your choice: Medical Exercise Specialist or Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist. Select the best option below and click the link to register!! Become part of the fastest growing arena in the health and fitness industry…Medical Exercise Training. Remember…”Exercise is Key to Long-Term Management of Most Medical Conditions”. Register now and start building your MET practice while you help your clients function better with less pain and connect with medical professionals in your community. All this from the MEST program!!
Choose your payment options to register now!!
Medical Exercise Specialist Certification
Standard – 1 MES lesson/week – 12 Monthly Payments of $99
Accelerated - Immediate Access to all 50 MEST Lessons - $995
Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist Certification
Standard - 1 PRCS lesson/week - 7 Monthly Payments of $99
Accelerated - Immediatel Access to all 33 PRCS Lessions - $597
Please enter your name and email address to receive METI updates and information.