This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the elbow. This training reviews:
- Basic elbow anatomy and pathology.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of elbow protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Elbow.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Elbow.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Elbow.
- Personalized MET Elbow Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
2.5 Contact Hours