This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the lumbar spine. This training reviews:
- Basic lumbar spine anatomy and pathology.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of lumbar protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Lumbar Spine.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Lumbar Spine.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Lumbar Spine.
- Review of the Lumbar Oswestry Scale.
- Personalized MET Lumbar Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
2.5 Contact Hours