MET Assessment Series - Knee
This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the knee. This training reviews:
- Basic knee anatomy and pathology.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of knee protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Knee.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Knee.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Knee.
- Review of Knee Lysholm's Scale Form.
- Personalized MET Knee Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
3.5 Contact Hours