This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the hip. This training reviews:
- Basic hip anatomy and pathology.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of hip protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Hip.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Hip.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Hip.
- Review of Harris Hip Scale Form.
- Personalized MET Hip Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
2.5 Contact Hours